What is the FabFitFun Community?
The FabFitFun Community Forum was created to offer FabFitFun Members an arena to discuss topics they are passionate about. We encourage open and friendly discussions! By agreeing to post on the FabFitFun Forum you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Breaking any of the below-listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and loss of your FabFitFun Forum account. We also reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason. The administrators and moderators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of FFF rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation. We reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
FabFitFun and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forum, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information. FabFitFun takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forum or of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of FabFitFun and its representatives.
We reserve the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
General Posting Guidelines
- Treat fellow forum members with respect. Do not call names. Should you disagree with someone else's opinion, settle the argument maturely. Attacks on other members will not be tolerated.
- Any discussions related to dissatisfaction with your purchase, needing assistance with your order, or customer service related comments are handled off the forum and will be removed at FabFitFun’s discretion. If you need to contact FabFitFun customer service, please contact us here.
- Only one registered nickname per user. Additional, active nicknames are not permitted and will be removed.
- Should you have a problem with a member or post, send the member a Private Message (PM) or optionally, report the post to an Administrator by flagging the post.
- Keep threads on topic. Start threads in the appropriate categories. Moderators may close certain topics and refer the posting member to a topic that’s already been created.
- Profanity is not tolerated.
- Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, please credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- No posting of or linking to materials of pornographic nature.
- Topics referencing other subscription services are not permitted.
- Posting personal information (address, phone number, email address, etc.) on public posts is not permitted.
- Post in English only.
- Posting of affiliate, blogger codes, and referral links is not allowed.
- No harassing or stalking forum members and no requesting members to contact you outside of the forum.
- Links to personal blogs are fine. However, links to other subscription boxes or forums are not permitted.
- Links to any commercial website are not permitted.
- Linking to or promotion of other online forums or groups is prohibited.
- Links to your own blog in posts is not permitted. Blog links belong in your profile, only.
- Links to other retail websites other than FabFitFun.com and their brand partners are prohibited.
- Outside links are permitted when quoting an article or blog post to credit an original author of a story, information, or image.
Buying/Selling on the FFF Forum
- Public selling/buying is not permitted. Threads of this nature will be blocked or deleted. You may not solicit products or websites or do any type of advertising on the FFF Forum.
- Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via Private Messages is prohibited.
- Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, or otherwise. This includes eBay, Bonanzle, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
- Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.
- Any trades or exchanges of merchandise discussed or initiated on the community forum are at members’ sole risk and neither FabFitFun Inc. nor our affiliates, sponsors, merchants or the like are a party to any such transaction nor responsible in any way for any problems that may arise in connection with trading activity.
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring that all trades are legal and comply with all applicable laws and regulations in both the sending and the receiving country.
- Any taxes, customs charges or similar fees or duties that arise out of a trade initiated on the community forum are the sole responsibility of the parties to the transaction.
- Proposed sales of merchandise and/or exchange of money on our forum is not permitted in any way.
- Proposed trade or sale of prescription items, homemade cosmetics, weapons, or any illegal or potentially illegal products is strictly prohibited.
Safe Swapping Tips
- Do not accept cashier checks, money orders, or wired money (e.g. Western Union).
- Never give out any private financial information (e.g. bank account, social security, credit card number).
- Do not pursue or propose the exchange of any items or merchandise that did not come from FabFitFun.
- Ask members for information and ask questions regarding your trade; a great swapper will address your concerns and won’t mind.
- Exchange photos (with good lighting, multiple angles, etc.) prior to a merchandise trade.
- Remember, all trades discussed on the community forum are at members’ own risk and FabFitFun is not able to intervene.
Promoting Your Business
- Store/business promotions in form of signature or profile links are not permitted.
- Soliciting via Private Messages or spamming the forums with links to your business is prohibited.
- For advertising opportunities, please contact FabFitFun HERE.