If you are an active FabFitFun member, you now have access to FabFitFunTV! Click here to check it out.
What is FabFitFunTV?
FabFitFunTV brings you on-demand videos curated by our team as another way to inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery. We will be partnering with your favorite brands, influencers, and workout sites to bring you exciting content.
How do I watch?
Simply visit FabFitFun.com/TV on your desktop or mobile device. The supported browsers include: Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, IE11+.
Note: If you’re watching on mobile, normal data rates may apply.
Can I view this on my TV?
Yes, if you have an Apple TV + an iOS device, or a Chromecast + an Android device, you are able to watch on your TV.
How to watch on your Apple TV with an iOS device:
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV
- On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open Control Center
- In Control Center, tap on AirPlay Mirroring and select your Apple TV from the list
- After the screen of your iOS device appears on the TV, go to https://www.fabfitfun.com/tv on your iOS device, and select the video you'd like to watch
- Click here for more information on how to AirPlay your iOS device from Apple Support
How to watch on your Chromecast with an Android Device:
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in
- On your Android device, open the Google Home app
- In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio
- Select your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in
- Once your Android device is connected, go to https://www.fabfitfun.com/tv on your Android device, and select the video you'd like to watch
- Click here for more information on how to cast, as well as disconnect or adjust the volume when casting your screen, provided by Google's Help Center
Do I need equipment to watch?
Most videos available on FabFitFunTV only require some free space for you to work out in. Some videos may recommend a mat, or additional equipment including free weights, a barre, a treadmill, or a hula hoop.